Please note that it may take 2-4 business days for the payment link to appear in your accesSPoint account and for it to be marked as received in the online application.
Please note once you have made a payment it may take up to 4 business days to show in this system.
To pay your $100 non-refundable application fee by credit card or e-check payment:
Log into accesSPoint
Select the financial account tile
Click make a payment
Click the link to pay button
Enter $0.00 in the balance section
Scroll down and click on the Study Abroad and NSE App Fee Deposit
Select the study abroad or NSE term that you will be on the program
For NSE full academic year please choose only the fall term for the year of your NSE placement
Click add to payment
If you do not see the link for the $100 or $500 payment on your account please contact the OIE by email email@example.com or phone 715-346-2717.
If you experience problems with accesSPoint please open the webpage with Google Chrome or Firefox. Change the settings to enable cookies and allow pop-ups.
PROGRAM COSTS: The estimated cost for each study abroad program can be found here for semester and here for short term. Monthly bills will not be sent; your total program cost will be posted to your student account. You will be responsible for following the university student billing schedule for payment deadlines.
FINANCIAL AID: Financial aid will apply to your study abroad bill the same as if you were on campus. To receive Federal loans, you need to enroll at least part time for the term; in summer, this means six credits. You do NOT pay immediately (i.e. out of pocket) for the portion of your program covered by financial aid. Even with financial aid, you will still be responsible for a minimum personal payment of $1,500 for semester programs and $1,000 for short-term programs.
NON-UWSP STUDENTS: You will need to send payments in the form of a check or money order initially. You will be able to make online payments when you are notified by the OIE.
- CASH AND CHECK PAYMENT accepted at the UWSP Bursar's office, 007SSC.
- Cash payment made only in the Bursar’s office. Inform staff that payment is for the Study Abroad Application Fee, and provide your student id number and program term.
- Check made payable to UWSP and delivered to the UWSP Bursar. Student id number and program name/term listed on the memo line of the check.
- Check made payable to UWSP and mailed to the UWSP Bursar. Student id number and program name/term listed on the memo line of the check and mailed to UWSP Student Financial Services, 003 SSC, 1108 Fremont Street, Stevens Point, WI 54481.
- Print out the deposit slip to accompany your payment.