Skip to content

Making Payments

  • CASH AND CHECK PAYMENT accepted at the UWSP Bursar's office, 007SSC.
    • Cash payment made only in the Bursar’s office.  Inform staff that payment is for the Study Abroad Application Fee, and provide your student id number and program term. 
    • Check made payable to UWSP and delivered to the UWSP Bursar.  Student id number and program name/term listed on the memo line of the check. 
    • Check made payable to UWSP and mailed to the UWSP Bursar.  Student id number and program name/term listed on the memo line of the check and mailed to UWSP Student Financial Services, 003 SSC, 1108 Fremont Street, Stevens Point, WI  54481. 
    • Print out the deposit slip to accompany your payment.
    • Log into accesSPoint
      Select the financial account tile
      Click make a payment
      Click here to pay with CashNet
      Study Abroad and NSE Application Fee
      Enter payment amount
      Select the study abroad term
 â€‹Please note once you have made a payment it could take up to 3 business days to show in this system.
If you experience problems with accesSPoint please open the webpage with Google Chrome or Firefox. Change the settings to enable cookies and allow pop-ups.

PROGRAM COSTS:  The estimated cost for each study abroad program can be found here for semester and here for short term.  Monthly bills will not be sent; your total program cost will be posted to your student account.  You will be responsible for following the university student billing schedule for payment deadlines. 
FINANCIAL AID:  Financial aid will apply to your study abroad bill the same as if you were on campus.  To receive Federal loans, you need to enroll at least part time for the term; in summer, this means six credits.  You do NOT pay immediately (i.e. out of pocket) for the portion of your program covered by financial aid.  Even with financial aid, you will still be responsible for a minimum personal payment of $1,500 for semester programs and $1,000 for short-term programs.
NON-UWSP STUDENTS: You will need to send payments in the form of a check or money order initially. You will be able to make online payments when you are notified by the OIE.

QUESTIONS:  Contact the Office of International Education Financial Specialist at 715 346 2717 

Recommended Study Abroad Payment Schedule
Payment Schedule