All UWSP students undertaking studies, internships and independent projects abroad under the direction of UWSP faculty and staff are required to carry UW System travel health insurance. If you are unsure if you have the necessary insurance coverage for your international experience, please contact the Office of International Education (email@example.com or 715 346-2717). All semester abroad and short-term programs run by the Office of International Education include the required travel health insurance policy as part of the program costs.
The coverage includes:
- No deductible
- Coverage provided worldwide
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Payment guarantees to hospitals worldwide
- Ability to reimburse in foreign currencies
- Personal effects coverage from theft or damage
CISI Benefits and Claim Form
Please note: UWSP does not provide trip cancellation insurance, but you are free to purchase a policy for yourself.